Women have a thing about hairstyles. If you have short hair, unfortunately you cannot try every hairstyle out there, unless you are using hair extensions. As the name implies, hair extensions are designed to be extensions for your hair. Unlike a wig, which covers your entire head, hair extensions are universal in nature, and while these can be customized, extensions are more generic and can be used by most people, as long as it matches their hair color. In this post, we are talking more on how you can use hair extensions like a pro.
- Go for a known store. The store from where you buy hair extensions is important, because you don’t want to settle for something cheap. Keep in mind that extensions will be used with your hair, so compromises can be expensive. Even worse? Your hair extensions may look fake. Try for stores like RL Moda that specialize in extensions and wigs.
- Care for your extensions. Human hair extensions tend to require more care than synthetic ones, but are also more versatile to work with. If you are new to wigs and hair products, it is a good idea to understand the care instructions first. Natural hair extensions can be really expensive, and even small amount of shedding can ruin the beauty of it.
- Color match is important. Most buyers don’t realize the need for matching hair extensions with their natural hair. With a wig, you can go for a complete shift altogether, but extensions must look like your natural hair, or else, anyone can make out that you are using fake hair – and that is not the point.
- Know the styles. The best stores that sell extensions and wigs always like to inform customers as how they can use the hair products for creating different styles. If you are shopping online, it is important that you check the description to know more on how the hair extensions are supposed to be used.
- You can groom your extensions. After a point, even the best hair extensions may need some trimming. You can always take your extensions to a salon to match the length with your natural as required. If you are using synthetic products, make sure that you are using a shampoo and conditioner that’s designed for the purpose.
Check online now to find the best stores for natural and synthetic hair extensions!